Why should you join our team?
- Participation in profit sharing
- Shutdown at Christmas and all paid holidays
- Flexible insurance program (80% paid by the company after probation and up to 100% after one year!)
- Pension fund / 2 contribution options:
- 3% employee – 3% employer
- 5% employee – 4% employer
- Social club
- Paid weekly
- Reimbursement for physical activities (according to internal policy)
- Diploma Knowledge of the construction industry;
- Shift Day
- Job status Permanent
- Workplace 305 Cutler Avenue, Dartmouth
- Work timetable Full-time
- Years of experience 3 to 5 years
- Rate To be discussed
- Date according As soon as possible
- YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
- THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
The sales representative is responsible for the sales of the Resisto division in his or her territory. He is responsible for prospecting new clients, training and maintaining existing clients. The representative must ensure that he or she meets the sales and profit targets set by his or her supervisor.
THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Promote our product offering to different distributors, wholesaler, building centres and contractors;
- Schedule and establish regular store visits and maintain a regular call cycle;
- Inform and offer product knowledge to our customers;
- Manage promotions, product launches, technical and price updates and keep our customers up to date with market trends;
- Develop new customers, set-up and maintain our products in-store so that the displays meet company standards and are well presented;
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- We Take Care of Our People
- A Solid Retirement
- More Than Just Activities, It’s a Club
- Moving Forward on a Daily Basis
- You Refer, We Reward!
- Being Healthy Is Important!
- People Who Matter to You Matter to Us
- Performance Is a Shared Effort
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Post secondary education preferred;
- Work experience between 3 and 5 years;
- Knowledge of the construction industry;
- Knowledge of Office systems;
- Experience in roofing, waterproofing, residential construction, or building material retail sales.
Your Skills and attitudes
- Need to be self-motivated and well organized;
- Must be computer literate;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Persistent, ambitious and have a strong drive for success.
- Permanent, full time;
- Long trip by car.
- Height work;
- Loads to be lifted occasionally.
Candidature spontanée Alerte-emploi