Why should you join our team?
- Participation in profit sharing
- Shutdown at Christmas and all paid holidays
- Flexible insurance program (80% paid by the company after probation and up to 100% after one year!)
- Pension fund / 2 contribution options:
- 3% employee – 3% employer
- 5% employee – 4% employer
- Social club
- Paid weekly
- Reimbursement for physical activities (according to internal policy)
- Diploma Diploma of College Studies (DCS)
- Shift Day
- Job status Permanent
- Workplace Woodbridge, ON
- Work timetable Full-time
- Years of experience 3 to 5 years
- Rate To be discussed
- Date according As soon as possible
YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
The sales representative is responsible for the sales of the Resisto division in his or her territory. The responsibilities will include prospecting new customers, training and maintaining existing customers. The representative must ensure that he or she meets the sales and profit targets set by his or her supervisor.
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with the existing customer base. Introduce and add new and existing products to the clients within the respective territory.
- Develop new markets and customers in the territory to ensure long term growth for Resisto.
- Build a strategic business plan to meet and exceed sales goals and budgets (by product category) established by the representative with the Resisto management team.
- Be responsive to the needs of existing and potential clients to identify new opportunities in the market.
- Build a plan to develop a long-term relationship with distributors, dealers and contractors.
- Provide product knowledge sessions to dealers, distributors and contractors including hands on training sessions.
- Continuously audit our competition to better understand their business model. Maintain a database of products from the competition and the market prices.
- Attend and participate in various annual trade shows, contractor events as well as internal meetings. This may require some evenings and possibly some weekends.
- Manage promotions, product launches, technical information, market trends and price updates to keep our clients informed.
- Set up and maintain our products in the stores of our customers in accordance with the standards of the company. (Merchandising) Some heavy lifting is required,
- Provide continual technical support to our customers.
- Traveling a regular established call cycle which will require day travel as well as some overnight travel to maintain your call cycle.
- Complete regular reports (sales activities report, expense accounts or anything required by the manager) Working with a CRM system on a daily basis.
- Full training and on going training is provided by Resisto/Soprema, but self learning is a key to this position.
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Post secondary education preferred;
- Work experience between 3 and 5 years;
- Knowledge of the construction industry;
- Experience in roofing, waterproofing, residential construction, or building material retail sales.
Skills and attitudes :
- Need to be self-motivated and well organized;
- Must be computer literate;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Persistent, ambitious and have a strong drive for success.
Work conditions :
- Permanent, full time;
- Territory travel by vehicle, with the possibility of some overnight travel.
Physical requirements :
- Some heavy lifting of product is required.
Candidature spontanée Alerte-emploi