SOPREMA is an international company specializing in the manufacturing of modified bitumen membranes. SOPREMA’s product line includes roofing, waterproofing and air/vapour barriers. Present in over 90 countries worldwide, SOPREMA offers an exclusive sealing technology, designed with an extraordinary experience of over 100 years of innovation.
Why you should join our team?
- Work clothing provided
- Participation in profit sharing
- Christmas shutdown and all paid holidays
- Competitive insurance program and pension fund
- Social club
- Weekly payments
- Reimbursement for physical activities according to internal policy
- No weekend shifts
- Quick salary progress according to our salary scale
- Diploma None
- Shift In rotation, Monday to Thursday. 2 shifts: 6:00am-4:30pm and 4:00pm-2:30am
- Job status Permanent
- Workplace Woodstock, Ontario
- Work timetable Full time with overtime available
- Years of experience 0 to 2 years
- Rate Entry salary of 20.29$/h + 1.00$/h prenium for afternoon shift
- Number of positions 2
- Date according As soon as possible
- YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
- THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
As an expert of the production, the support performs all the tasks related to the manufacture of our various products. He/She is responsible for the feeding of raw materials in front of the machine and the unloading of the finished product, as well as product quality verification, taking of samples, operation of a forklift, and any other related duties.
THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Performing quality checks;
- Transferring the finished product pallets from the oven to the storage area using a forklift;
- Respecting the storage plan provided by the shipping leader;
- Supplying sufficient raw materials to the production line;
- Maintaining a clean and safe workstation at all times;
- Helping the rest of the team when needed;
- Ensure the full respect of the safety rules on site;
- Any other related duties requested by the supervisor.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- We Take Care of Our People
- A Solid Retirement
- More Than Just Activities, It’s a Club
- Moving Forward on a Daily Basis
- You Refer, We Reward!
- Being Healthy Is Important!
- People Who Matter to You Matter to Us
- Performance Is a Shared Effort
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- High school diploma (an asset).
Your Knowledge and Competencies:
- Experience in a manufacturing plant (an asset);
- Forklift operating experience (an asset).
Your Skills and Abilities:
- Team spirit
- Reliability and flexibility
- Well organized, fast-paced work, many different tasks managing
- Management of the priority
- Work 10 hours with weekly alternate shifts, Monday to Thursday (Daily / Afternoon)
- Any work over 40 hours is paid overtime
- Must be available for all shifts
- Must wear required PPE
- Occasional handling of heavy loads (40 kg);
- Good physical health.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is open to both men and women. The masculine is used without prejudice for the sole purpose of readability.