Why should you join our team?
- Participation in profit sharing
- Shutdown at Christmas and all paid holidays
- Flexible insurance program (80% paid by the company after probation and up to 100% after one year!)
- Pension fund / 2 contribution options:
- 3% employee – 3% employer
- 5% employee – 4% employer
- Social club
- Paid weekly
- Reimbursement for physical activities (according to internal policy)
- Diploma None
- Shift Rotation - 10 hour shift Monday or Thursday on a rotating schedule (day shift, evening shift, night shift).
- Job status Permanent
- Workplace 1620 Commerce Way. Woodstock, Ontario
- Work timetable Full-time
- Years of experience 0 à 2 ans
- Rate 24.35 plus prenium!
- Date according As soon as possible
- YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
- THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
As an Operator C you will report to the line conductors and perform all tasks related to the manufacturing of our products. He/she is responsible for the feeding of raw materials into the machine, and the unloading of finished products. Other duties include product quality verification, taking of samples, operation of a forklift, and any other related duties. Operator C acts as support for the rest of the team during product changes or in case of any product breakages on the line.
THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
Assist the line conductors in their tasks
· Performing self-check tests (unrolling rolls, measuring the length, bringing the sample to the line conductors)
· Transfer the finished product pallets from the production line to the storage area using a forklift
· Respect the storage plan provided by the shipping leader
· Supply sufficient materials necessary for the proper functioning of the machines, such as covers, pallets, tapes, foils, cardboard cores, cardboard rolls for skids, glue, SBS etc.
· Perform a basic visual inspection of forklifts at the beginning of each shift according to the established procedure
· Maintain a clean and safe workstation at all times
· Help the rest of the team when the machine is stopped (reinforcement break, product changing etc.)
· Validation and control of bulk trucks unloading.
· Responsible for training new employees on employee C checklist – sign off will be completed by supervisor or production leader
· Responsible for processing second choice as and when required/requested by supervisor or production leader
· Attend off site training as per job requirements – training for first aid, health and safety checks, train the trainer, visiting other sites etc.
· Any other related duties requested by the supervisor.
· Ensure the full respect of the safety rules on site
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- We Take Care of Our People
- A Solid Retirement
- More Than Just Activities, It’s a Club
- Moving Forward on a Daily Basis
- You Refer, We Reward!
- Being Healthy Is Important!
- People Who Matter to You Matter to Us
- Performance Is a Shared Effort
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· High school diploma (an asset)
Knowledge and Competencies
· Experience in a manufacturing plant
· Forklift operating experience (an asset) – training will be provided
· Basic computer software skills (Excel, emails, etc.)
Your Skills and Abilities
· Good judgment
· Team spirit
· Stress management
· Good understanding of automated process
· Ability to multitask as per changing priorities
· Performance oriented
· Flexibility on shift and start times
· 8 hour shift Monday to Friday on a rotating schedule (Morning / Afternoon / Night)
· Must be available for all shifts
· Must wear all required PPE as per production requirements – safety glasses, hearing protection, safety shoes etc.
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and team assist lifting where required
· Frequent changes in temperature depending on the movements inside the plant
· Good physical and mental health
· Use of computer software such as AS400CA and Microsoft Suite
Candidature spontanée Alerte-emploi