SOPREMA is an international company specializing in the manufacturing of modified bitumen membranes. SOPREMA’s product line includes roofing, waterproofing and air/vapour barriers.
Present in over 90 countries worldwide, SOPREMA offers an exclusive sealing technology, designed with an extraordinary experience of over 100 years of innovation.
- Diploma DEP
- Shift Daily
- Job status Permanent
- Lieu de travail Chilliwack
- Work timetable Full time
- Years of experience 3 to 5 years
- Rate To be discussed
- Number of positions 2
- Date according As soon as possible
- YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
- THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
Reporting to Maintenance Leader, the maintenance technician performs tasks related to the proper functioning and repair of equipment for electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic aspects. Works in collaboration with the majority of departments and provides technical support to the production team while following the rules of occupational health and safety.
THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Promoting a healthy and safe work environment;
- Proven industrial equipment and troubleshooting;
- Performing all required repairs as well as preventive maintenance of production equipment;
- Ensuring that equipment are safe at all times;
- Participating in the development and follow-up of the preventive and predictive maintenance plan in collaboration with the supervisor (use the CMM PM);
- Fostering communication among team members, and maintaining or improving team spirit;
- Participating in the planning of machine shutdowns with the Maintenance Leader;
- Participating to the back-up of the production to ensure the running of the machine;
- Spending time on the machine in order to improve its running rate
- Answering service calls;
- Completing inspections of various equipment and facilities (machinery, buildings, etc.).
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- We Take Care of Our People
- A Solid Retirement
- Moving Forward on a Daily Basis
- You Refer, We Reward!
- Being Healthy Is Important!
- People Who Matter to You Matter to Us
- Performance Is a Shared Effort
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Electrical or Mechanical trades ticket is an asset.
- Any practical/ relevant operational experience
Knowledge and Competencies
- Hands-on Installations and conform to Electrical Code Book requirements, an asset
- Good knowledge of industrial environment
- Maintenance support experience in a manufacturing plant
Skills and Abilities
- Team spirit, flexibility and sense of belonging
- Being aware of the safety rules and being involved on the safety policy plan
- Being reactive on the set up of simple solution to improve the running efficiency
- Sharing the taste of production and maintenance
- Going ahead of the information
- Occasional variations according to the work schedule and production emergencies
- Must be available according to the schedule set, to answer service calls for production breakdowns (mobility bonus)
- Working hours, all three shifts, to support production as required.
- Dusty and dirty work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is open to both men and women. The masculine is used without prejudice for the sole purpose of readability.