Why should you join our team?
- Participation in profit sharing
- Shutdown at Christmas and all paid holidays
- Flexible insurance program (80% paid by the company after probation and up to 100% after one year!)
- Pension fund / 2 contribution options:
- 3% employee – 3% employer
- 5% employee – 4% employer
- Social club
- Paid weekly
- Reimbursement for physical activities (according to internal policy)
- Diploma Diploma of Vocational Studies
- Shift Day
- Job status Permanent
- Workplace 1620 Commerce Way. Woodstock, Ontario
- Work timetable Full-time
- Years of experience 6 to 9 years
- Rate To be discussed
- Date according As soon as possible
- YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
- THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
The Maintenance Leader in collaboration with the Industrial Project Manager and the Plant manager, will actively participate in the plant construction project and its start-up. He will ensure the proper functioning of the manufacturing, handling, and storage equipment. He supervises the maintenance staff and also help out if necessary. He is responsible for planning and making purchases related to the maintenance department in accordance with the allocated budgets. He actively participates in the investment process and validate the results based on the expectations of the project.
THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Generally overseeing maintenance activities;
- Supervising, coordinating, and evaluating maintenance employees;
- Evaluating labour needs;
- Supervising the training of new staff;
- Planning the maintenance and improvement of the equipment and the overall plant;
- Purchasing maintenance supplies;
- Suggesting improvements of plant equipment and overall facilities to the Plant Manager;
- Managing the department budget;
- Defining the department budget for the year and making every effort to comply with it.
- Entering working hours in the payroll software for employees under their supervision;
- Promoting good communication with the other departments of the plant and within their team;
- Promoting the requests for continuous improvement within their department;
- Adapting their organization and that of their team to the needs of the line and department;
- Tracking and promoting the KPIs of their department and communicating them to their team;
- Implementing tools for managing and monitoring preventive maintenance;
- Any other related task.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- We Take Care of Our People
- A Solid Retirement
- More Than Just Activities, It’s a Club
- Moving Forward on a Daily Basis
- You Refer, We Reward!
- Being Healthy Is Important!
- People Who Matter to You Matter to Us
- Performance Is a Shared Effort
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Diploma as a Millwright or equivalent;
- Management training.
Your Knowledge and Competencies
- Maintenance support experience in a manufacturing plant;
- Good knowledge of industrial equipment;
- Proven trouble shooting skills.
Your Skills and Abilities
- Sense of organization and autonomy;
- Good listening skills;
- Commitment and professionalism;
- Strong proposal skills;
- Openness to change;
- Desire for challenges;
- Proficiency in the field;
- Thoroughness and pragmatism;
- Priority management.
- Available on call outside regular working hours;
- Dayshift Mon – Fri. 40 hours per week. (min);
- Flexibility to fill in where needed;
- All PPE required to do the task safely;
- Computer skills: Office365, GuideTI, Poka Excel, Word.
- Good physical condition.
Candidature spontanée Alerte-emploi