Why should you join our team?
- Participation in profit sharing
- Shutdown at Christmas and all paid holidays
- Flexible insurance program (80% paid by the company after probation and up to 100% after one year!)
- Pension fund / 2 contribution options:
- 3% employee – 3% employer
- 5% employee – 4% employer
- Social club
- Paid weekly
- Reimbursement for physical activities (according to internal policy)
- Quick salary progress
- Diploma None
- Shift Day - 4x10h ( Monday to Thursday)
- Job status Permanent
- Workplace 21 Scott Ave., P.O. Box 248, Paris (Ontario)
- Work timetable Full-time
- Years of experience 0 to 2 years
- Rate 22$/h
- Date according As soon as possible
- YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
- THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
ModulR TS specializes in the development of factory laminated/custom cut roofing insulation panels. As an independent insulation manufacturer, we design and develop roofing insulation systems.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Machine Operator performs tasks related to a variety of machinery: Asphalt Line, Membrane Lamination Line, Glue Line, Band saws and Table saws. He will also be responsible for inspecting products and making adjustments, or changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
He also sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Reads and interprets work orders and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery. Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Set up and run various production lines to specific productivity standards and goals;
- Perform QC testing & troubleshooting procedures;
- Coordinate a team of workers to accomplish daily production goals;
- Communicate with Production Manager any issues and/or concerns that may effect production;
- Manual material handling;
- Work safely and in accordance with ModulR TS Inc. policies and guidelines;
- Rotate to and operate all machines in production area;
- Ensure all safety and non-safety rules and regulations are followed;
- Ensure adherence to established quality and housekeeping standards.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- We Take Care of Our People
- A Solid Retirement
- Moving Forward on a Daily Basis
- You Refer, We Reward!
- Being Healthy Is Important!
- People Who Matter to You Matter to Us
- Performance Is a Shared Effort
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- High school or equivalent.
Your Knowledge and Competencies:
- Previous Machine Operators experience is preferred; however, we would be willing to train the right candidate;
- Forklift experience (an asset);
- Ability to read drawings and manuals;
- Previous experience with PLC or similar.
Your Skills and Abilities:
- Team Spirit;
- Ability to pay attention to details;
- Physical Stamina and Strength.
Your Working Conditions:
- Flexibility to work overtime and / or afternoon shifts in order to meet production line;
- Regular Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 6:00 AM till 4:30 PM;
- Must wear safety glasses, vests and boots at all times;
- Must be comfortable in a dusty and dirty work environment;
- Frequent changes in temperature depending on the movements inside the plant;
- Be able to stand for long periods of times;
- Able to lift/carry at least 50lbs.
Candidature spontanée Alerte-emploi