SOPREMA is an international company specializing in the manufacturing of modified bitumen membranes. SOPREMA’s product line includes roofing, waterproofing and air/vapour barriers.
Present in over 90 countries worldwide, SOPREMA offers an exclusive sealing technology, designed with an extraordinary experience of over 100 years of innovation.
- Diploma None
- Shift Days – 7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
- Job status Permanant - Seasonnal
- Workplace Paris, Ontario
- Work timetable Full time
- Years of experience 0 to 2 years
- Rate 17.69$/h
- Number of positions 5
- Date according As soon as possible
- YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
- THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
Reporting to the Production leader, the Labourer performs tasks related to the manufacture of our various products: finished product packaging, manual material handling, product quality verification, and any other related duties.
THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Assisting the Production leader in his tasks;
- Performing self-check tests (measuring the length, checking weights and record findings);
- Correctly identifying products with the appropriate labels;
- Transferring the finished product from the various machines to their respective pallets
- Loading raw materials from their pallets to the machines. Product such as PolyISO, mineral wool, asphaltic board, and fiberboard;
- Maintaining a clean and safe workstation at all times;
- Any other related duties requested by the supervisor.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- We Take Care of Our People
- A Solid Retirement
- Moving Forward on a Daily Basis
- You Refer, We Reward!
- People Who Matter to You Matter to Us
- Performance Is a Shared Effort
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- High school diploma (an asset).
Your Knowledge and Competencies:
- Experience in a manufacturing plant (an asset);
- Forklift operating experience (an asset).
Your Skills and Abilities:
- Team spirit
- Reliability and flexibility
- Salary: 17.69$/h
- Repetitive Motion
- Must wear earplugs
- Must always wear high visibility vests, safety glasses and steel toe boots
- Frequent changes in temperature depending on the movements inside the plant
- Frequently handling of heavy loads (50 lbs.);
- Fast-paced work (at times);
- Good physical and mental health.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is open to both men and women. The masculine is used without prejudice for the sole purpose of readability.