SOPREMA is an international company specializing in the manufacturing of modified bitumen membranes. SOPREMA’s product line includes roofing, waterproofing and air/vapour barriers.
Present in over 90 countries worldwide, SOPREMA offers an exclusive sealing technology, designed with an extraordinary experience of over 100 years of innovation.
Why you should join our team?
- Extensive Health Care and Safety Program
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical and dental)
- Pension Plan
- Salary paid weekly
- Telemedecine service
- Profit sharing
- Up to $200 reimbursement towards Gym and activity memberships
- Permanent Full Time position
- Diploma Experience in Construction Related Building Envelope Enclosure;
- Shift Daily
- Job status Permanent
- Workplace Woodbridge, ON
- Work timetable Full time
- Years of experience 3 to 5 years
- Rate To be discussed
- Number of positions 1
- Date according As soon as possible
- YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
- THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU
- THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
Provide technical support to the sales department and our client base for Building Envelope including SPF (spray foam) systems installed on the different sites. Provide internal and external training related to the processes and recommendations of uses on Soprema products. Provide on site evaluation on installation of Soprema systems. Provide assistance as required on any potential leak call investigations, that may arise in our platinum warranty program.
THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Provide technical support for systems installed on job sites.
- Provide support on equipment used to apply the products.
- Provide required training to our client base for all of our products offered.
- Ensure proper construction of our products on site to ensure that products perform as designed.
- Diagnose technical application problems and determine proper solutions.
- Provide and ensure that site visits reports are completed, recorded and filed for all warranty projects efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all warranty projects are tracked with site visits as per our technical department requirements.
- Provide technical feed back and support to sales and technical department on new products and or any existing products to ensure compatibility with company’s existing products and systems.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by Sales Director/Supervisor.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU
- We Take Care of Our People
- A Solid Retirement
- More Than Just Activities, It’s a Club
- Moving Forward on a Daily Basis
- You Refer, We Reward!
- Being Healthy Is Important!
- People Who Matter to You Matter to Us
- Performance Is a Shared Effort
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Your Education :
- Experience in Construction Related Building Envelope Enclosure;
- Valid drivers license with a good driving abstract;
- Advanced oral and written English, basic French (an asset).
- Red Seal Journeyman Roofer/Waterproofer, Spray Foam Installation
Your Knowledge and Competencies :
- 3-5 years of experience;
- Experience in various modes of installations;
- Familiar with Construction Building Materials;
- General principles and best practices on the operation of commercial insulation.
Your Skills and attitudes :
- Easy to adapt and accept o new direction, situations, procedures, with a positive attitude;
- Ability to work cooperatively with sales representative and other department or colleagues in the organization;
- Ability to communicate technically with different parties on site, such as contractor, consultant, architects;
- Demonstrate an ability to learn new concepts and practices as it relates to Soprema’s client base;
- Ability to judge detect and diffuse controversial situations, that may compromise yourself and Soprema.
Your Work Conditions :
- 40 hours per week;
- Ability to adapt to changing work schedules;
- Frequent travel.
Your Physical demands :
- Visits to sites (Ladder)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is open to both men and women. The masculine is used without prejudice for the sole purpose of readability.